Fit Kids Revolution Book
About the Book
Spurred to action after hearing countless stories from overweight kids who were bullied and shamed on a daily basis, Jon Gabriel, along with pediatric obesity specialist, Patrica A. Ronald Riba, MD, partnered to write Fit Kids Revolution: The Parent’s Diet-Free Guide to Raising Healthy Children.
No restrictive meal plans, no extreme exercise routines, no guilt, and no more shame. This book teaches parents to take a “whole child,” holistic approach to feeding and nurturing kids from the inside out. You’ll learn:
- Specific strategies to raise a healthy child- including food shopping tips + healthy meal & snack ideas
- Why restrictive diets are not the solution—and neither are “fat camps” or extreme exercise
- How story time combined with positive visualizations can change a child’s habits naturally, from the inside out
- Why the growing epidemic of “screen time” must be addressed head-on
- How family meal times can impact children’s eating habits, weight, and health
- Why parent-child love is the foundation for raising any healthy child.